• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr
    Don't be such an anti-semite
    Why does that make me anti Semitic?
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      That's like saying being anti-ISIS is anti-Muslim, anti-arab or just a plain racist. And it clearly isn't. Opposing extremism, subjugation and oppression is not the same as antisemitism. Maybe it is to you because you endorse killing, torture, humiliation and oppression?
      Fair point. My opinion still holds that people of your ilk view the jewish people as greedy selfish capitalists. Your one sided view of Israel's legitimate right to defend itself against its neighbours is spun into unilateral acts of aggression. This is essentially a piece of left wing virtue signalling bullsh*t designed to do nothing more than to make you feel good about yourself or disguise a racist belligerence towards jews.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Why does that make me anti Semitic?
        Sorry... I'd have thought you would get I was being sarcastic given my previous posts.

Comment

A fairly major contributor to the women and children casualty figures is the delightful habit of deliberately using human shields and locating bunkers under schools and inside residential areas.
          The Israelis did try the knock first approach to warn people to get the hell out of the area before the live ordnance came down, but that seems to have attracted more of the human shields to be placed there. One could argue (pointlessly) that those are casualties caused by the Palestinians.

However that's all a moot point as the anti Jewish (oh, sorry let's use the right terminology to make you feel all fluffy anti Zionist) lobby will only be happy when the clearly stated aims of multiple sovereign governments and religious leaders are met, that of the obliteration of the Jewish state and driving the population into the sea to drown.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
            You're quite right it's not acceptable to ask people to move else where from where they live. Would you say all Muslims should move back to Saudi Arabia?

Your argument about Palestine being oppressed has nothing to do with your belief that all Jews should "move somewhere else or whatever".
            I never said any Jew should move anywhere....

can you quote me on me saying that? I just said that there are double standards. I'm a global citizen for a start. Jews and Palestinians should live together as equal individuals in a fair and democratic state. That's what I believe.

Comment

I never said any Jew should move anywhere....

can you quote me on me saying that? I just said that there are double standards. I'm a global citizen for a start. Jews and Palestinians should live together as equal individuals in a fair and democratic state. That's what I believe.
              It's not ok to ask "Israel" as it currently is to change or move somewhere else or whatever. But when it comes to Palestinians it is ok to continue to build settlements, slaughter civilians, treat them as 3rd class citizens and deny them human rights. It is ok to ultimately deny Palestine has a right to exist....
              So are you suggesting that Israel should move but the Jews stay where they are, that the majority population of people who live in an area do not have the right to self-determination (to create the state of Israel). That's 8 million Israeli's v's 1.5 million Palestinians.

I agree that Israeli treatment of Palestine recently has not been great but persecuting Jews is not the answer. And Idiots like Livingstone who state they are attacking Israel then go and mention mass transportation, Hitler, forced relocation really portray their hidden prejudices.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                It is interesting how you equate Israel's defence as acts of terrorism - presumably on a par with all other terrorist attacks?
                The Palestinians could adopt a democratic form of government. Instead they choose to be run by violent terrorists. if they were to surrender themselves to democracy they would have a far greater chance of a decent livelihood.
                Terrorism is just another word for freedom fighting.

Nelson Mandela believed in "bombing military installations, power plants, telephone lines and transport links" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela ). He is now a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Nelson Mandela believed in "bombing military installations, power plants, telephone lines and transport links" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela ). He is now a hero.
                  I hate that saying!
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You Racist anti-South African, how can you say such things?

Comment

Jews, Muslims, Scotsmen, people outside a 10 mile radius of where I live, as far as I'm concerned they're all bloody foreigners.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X