• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr
    Point one statement out to me that I have made that is anti-Jewish. Just one.

It's the usual way to shut down anybody speaking any truth, stand there and shout anti-semite or anti-jew. I could claim you are a racist on here. So all I can see from you is that you are a racist because you are against Palestinian human rights.

Mods are we not supposed to ban racists?

See how I did that?
    You are a bigoted anti israeli
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      You know it's a bannable offence to call for a ban, right?
      are you asking for me to be banned?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        You are a fair anti Zionist
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          No, if you think it's acceptable to have to put up with suicide bombers on a fairly regular basis...If you don't, your view might be different...
          A plague on both their houses. Israel cornering the dog, and the dog for biting back.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Israel and Saudi are buddies behind closed doors. Open your eyes you fool. The only 2 countries who haven't been attacked by ISIS are... guess who?
            Well, New Zealand, and gimme a clue on the other one...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              FTFY
              There is nothing "fair" or balanced about your views. Anti Zionism is a thin cover for anti semitism. But as long as you have your "virtue signalling" credentials that is all that matters.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Well, New Zealand, and gimme a clue on the other one...
                Guatemala.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  There is nothing "fair" or balanced about your views. Anti Zionism is a thin cover for anti semitism. But as long as you have your "virtue signalling" credentials that is all that matters.
                  That's like saying being anti-ISIS is anti-Muslim, anti-arab or just a plain racist. And it clearly isn't. Opposing extremism, subjugation and oppression is not the same as antisemitism. Maybe it is to you because you endorse killing, torture, humiliation and oppression?

Comment

Nice effort to detract from the point I am making, but I'm not talking about suicide bombers, I'm talking about the continued subjugation and oppression of an entire nation.
                    To which their response is to send in the suicide bombers. If their elected govt (Hamas) is hell bent on blowing Israel out of existence, which they are, if I was an Israeli voter I know what I'd want...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                      It's not ok to ask "Israel" as it currently is to change or move somewhere else or whatever. But when it comes to Palestinians it is ok to continue to build settlements, slaughter civilians, treat them as 3rd class citizens and deny them human rights. It is ok to ultimately deny Palestine has a right to exist....

So one rule for Israel and another rule for others?
                      You're quite right it's not acceptable to ask people to move else where from where they live. Would you say all Muslims should move back to Saudi Arabia?

Your argument about Palestine being oppressed has nothing to do with your belief that all Jews should "move somewhere else or whatever".
                      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                      X