• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free the ContractorUK Six!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Unless your name really is WTFH you are pretending to be another person who you are not, so that means most people on here are sockies
    But your real name is not SimonMac, is it Barry?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      But your real name is not SimonMac, is it Barry?
      Actually I am a McC not a Mac, but growing up the difference was never fully realised and everyone kept calling us Mac
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Actually I am a McC not a Mac, but growing up the difference was never fully realised and everyone kept calling us Mac
        Never been called Big Mac then. Poor thing.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Never been called Big Mac then. Poor thing.
          He only claimed that when propositioning MS.

She settled for chips instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            He only claimed that when propositioning MS.

She settled for chips instead.
            Ah, I see. A Big Mac with Lies.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

This member of the ContractorUK Six will never be free, but then again, quality costs money.

In the words of Red Adair... "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                This member of the ContractorUK Six will never be free, but then again, quality costs money.
                You can only be free when you escape the controlling regime of your oppressive masters.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  You can only be free when you escape the controlling regime of your oppressive masters.

I took the red pill years ago.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

In the words of Red Adair... "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
                    It's much cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Why bring the mods into this discussion?

Comment

Working...
                      X