• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official Sunday Times report

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official Sunday Times report

""At midnight, the Sunday Times will release exclusive data on more than 40,000 Panama companies set up by Mossack Fonseca #PanamaPapers 1/3"

"You can search for directors, shareholders and legal agents linked to the Panama law firm’s offshore companies #PanamaPapers 2/3"

"The data contains over half a million records and more than 37,000 names - including David Cameron’s father, Ian Cameron #PanamaPapers 3/3"

Source: https://twitter.com/thesundaytimes

I haven't finished digging through the Ashley Madison lot yet!!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I haven't finished digging through the Ashley Madison lot yet!!!
      Was it full of BP and his sockies?

Comment

Different newspapers, but let's all keep it in one nice official thread:

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Different newspapers, but let's all keep it in one nice official thread:

It's a load of crap. Last week, was how sad it was that Ronnie Corbett had to sell his house early so his kids didn't have to pay shedloads of inheritance tax.

I am a little worried though. Earlier over dinner, I asked the kids who they thought was a role model they'd like to meet. My 9 year old went on about some dancers on some kids show. My 6 year old, went 'David Cameron' the Prime Minister. I then asked him who the President on the US was and he said 'Donald Trump'.

Feck knows what he's been smoking.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I am a little worried though. Earlier over dinner, I asked the kids who they thought was a role model they'd like to meet. My 9 year old went on about some dancers on some kids show. My 6 year old, went 'David Cameron' the Prime Minister. I then asked him who the President on the US was and he said 'Donald Trump'.
            So, taking an educated guess here, the 6 year old looks like you, and 9 year old looks like mailman???

Comment

The Sunday Times - Panama Papers: the names

Comment

Discover properties owned by companies listed in the #PanamaPapers: The Sunday Times - PANAMA PAPERS

Hope my flat isn't in there!!!

P.S. It was owned by offshore company, Isle of Man though ...

Comment

Interestingly my brother is named in the list.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    It's a load of crap.
                    Yep, utter self-righteous toss. This is more about kicking hamface and the remainiacs than anything of substance. Not that I'm complaining The infantile level of the debate and inevitable reaction doesn't bode well for future budgets though.

Comment

Working...
                    X