• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK and Gorilla Accounting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You can **** off as well.

As BabyBP would say, you have only had grapefruit for breakfast. You should come back after a proper fry up.

Comment

The only thing pathetic is the fact you can't post a single thing without having a dig and often failing miserably resulting in you looking like an even bigger pillock.

I had a joke with MS and TF over the referral bonus for IPSE for a bit and it's over. Get over it. If anyone asks what is the best for (X) I'll tell them. You might notice this month is the first time I've ever put forward a referral code for IPSE or QDOS, I've never done when I was SJD and I don't remember telling many people to mention me when calling Gorilla. Can't see how that is blatantly chasing referrals.

How about actually posting something useful rather than sniping and trolling you ******* pillock.

P.s FYI in 7 years and 23k posts I've got 1 referral. Way to go me and my blatant referral chasing.
      I wasn't specifically inferring you, you're pretty neutral when it comes to accountant recommendations but yeah the IPSE stuff was annoying but at least you're only a member level punter - the fact two (paid) directors are/were voucher chasing is shameful imo

Either way - hope your day gets better xxx

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Had the same letter - it should've said "And ask for NLUK".

I'd heard the SJD thing too - can't remember where from - SJD (secretaries) were once the CoSec - perhaps that's where it came from?

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0...rs-secretaries
        OT but I always thought Admin owned CUK
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          OT but I always thought Admin pwned CUK
          FTFY

You can **** off as well.
          Good job I spotted this after I moved the thread to General for going fairly off-topic.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            You think Dodgy has some compromising photos of Admin using a windows machine?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Misleading Letter from Gorilla

I also received a letter from Gorilla following the SJD price increase clearly stating "with the first two months completely free" which sounded like a great deal. I went to sign up today but as my end of year was end of February they will not give me the "two months completely free" as they require a full 12 month period even though there is no mention of this on the letter. Not a great first impression when I was seriously considering switching to them.

I guess if it seems to good to be true it probably is

Comment

Erm... A majority of accountant run on a yearly engagement and you just pay per month so seems reasonable that the two months will be part of the 12 month engagement.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. It's not a pay per month service.

Also they probably charge you for certain things in your first year if you haven't done a full 12 months. The SA I think is an example which catches a lot of people out. They think if they join mid year it's paid for. It's not but will be included next year.

Edit : sorry when I say 'they' I mean most accountants.
                Last edited by northernladuk; 22 April 2016, 12:46.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fergusga View Post
                  I also received a letter from Gorilla following the SJD price increase clearly stating "with the first two months completely free" which sounded like a great deal. I went to sign up today but as my end of year was end of February they will not give me the "two months completely free" as they require a full 12 month period even though there is no mention of this on the letter. Not a great first impression when I was seriously considering switching to them.

I guess if it seems to good to be true it probably is
                  I would never sign up with an accountant named after a species more intelligent than me. Bugger, I just said that out loud, didn't I?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    I would never sign up with an accountant named after a species more intelligent than me. Bugger, I just said that out loud, didn't I?

When your accountancy is set up by Mr Cook, Mrs Books and Mr Hyde you are going to have to think of something different. Beats Accountanty McAccountantface anyway.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Erm... A majority of accountant run on a yearly engagement and you just pay per month so seems reasonable that the two months will be part of the 12 month engagement.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. It's not a pay per month service.

Also they probably charge you for certain things in your first year if you haven't done a full 12 months. The SA I think is an example which catches a lot of people out. They think if they join mid year it's paid for. It's not but will be included next year.

Edit : sorry when I say 'they' I mean most accountants.

That's fair enough, just not what the letter said which is a little misleading taken at face value

Comment

Working...
                      X