• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad hotel mistake....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    And I thought those two Polish lads had come to mend the telly.
    do you have any dodgy loans, will you help my brother get a passport?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      That would be the Allesley hotel. The rooms at the back, not the ones that are used with the weddings.
      Even worse than the Coventry Hill (AKA The Coventry Hole)?

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
        i stayed at the Days Inn Coventry - for a whole week. Bad mistake. It was like living in Auf Wiedesein Pet - full of builders vans and all that goes with that clientele. They also had a very ropey burger and curry offeirng stinking out the whole hotel - even the bedding and towels reeked of greasy curry. Never again.

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
          Hmm. I did a stint there and thought on the whole it was ok. A bit tired but did it's job and got it on a deal so very cheap.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X