• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesla model 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait until they intro Model 4 - coupé...

Comment

If it was a 2 door coupe like this, I'd be interested.

Comment

Accept no substitutes...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Accept no substitutes...

Different colour is ok ...

Comment

Wait until they intro Model 4 - coupé...
            Have you upgraded your scooter to a bike yet?

Comment

Sorry to say fossil fuel cars days are numbered. A few battery and motor innovations, and in say five years, we will have cars doing 300 or 400 miles on a single charge, that can do 155 mph and 0-62 in about 5 or 6 seconds, and these will be in the reach of the average middle class car buyer...

The lease cost might not be much more than cost of petrol, servicing costs per year...

Comment

Tesla model 3

Originally posted by Flibble View Post
                What, you mean like a National Grid and sockets in the walls of houses?

Nah, it'll never catch on
                !=
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Sorry to say fossil fuel cars days are numbered. A few battery and motor innovations, and in say five years, we will have cars doing 300 or 400 miles on a single charge, that can do 155 mph and 0-62 in about 5 or 6 seconds, and these will be in the reach of the average middle class car buyer...
                  In 5-6 years average middle class person will struggle to have enough money to buy loaf of bread for his/her children ...

Comment

In 5-6 years average middle class person will struggle to have enough money to buy loaf of bread for his/her children ...
                    Not those with 500 lovely BTL properties. They will be livin da dream baby.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Not those with 500 lovely BTL properties. They will be livin da dream baby.
                      Living a dream in a Nu Labour camp called "Friendship Gulag"

Comment

Working...
                      X