• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brussels Zaventem bombing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    We are British and have a stiff upper lip.

I shall don my bowler hat and go about my business
    Bullet proof?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      What an utter pillock you really are. How are you going to identify the muslims?...
      Israel have been doing it at airports for a long time now.

Comment

Death toll is rising.

The Brussels underground bomb aftermath.

Comment

Just going to work and doing their thing.

RIP.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Apologies if it's already been asked, as I'm bungey posting today and haven't yet read the whole thread.

But, any ideas why Belgium and Brussels seems to bear the brunt of these recent attacks?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Apologies if it's already been asked, as I'm bungey posting today and haven't yet read the whole thread.

But, any ideas why Belgium and Brussels seems to bear the brunt of these recent attacks?
              They've been lax with their security and haven't been monitoring their citizens who have been going to Syria & back. They probably didn't even visit Molenbeek till Paris attacks happened

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Particularly effective Muslim radical extremists encouraging young Muslims to fight in Syria in an Islamic Jihad. They come back 'home' all pumped up with extreme Muslim views and make Islamic terror attacks, whilst being largely ignored by the peaceful Muslim community they hide within/behind, all under the unwatchful eye of counter terrorism organisations in Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  Particularly effective Muslim radical extremists encouraging young Muslims to fight in Syria in an Islamic Jihad. They come back 'home' all pumped up with extreme Muslim views and make Islamic terror attacks, whilst being largely ignored by the peaceful Muslim community they hide within/behind, all under the unwatchful eye of counter terrorism organisations in Belgium.
                  Combined with failing at even the integration into society of immigrants that Britain achieved, the creation of effective ghettos, with no real policing.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/christoph...159424/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Combined with failing at even the integration into society of immigrants that Britain achieved, the creation of effective ghettos, with no real policing.
                      I think it would be unwise to think that this couldn't happen here. Again.

We have plenty of un-integrated ghettos around the country. Generally, 7/7, and 22/7 aside, our security services have been pretty good/lucky.

They won't always be lucky, and maybe London or Birmingham or Manchester are next on the list.

It's coming, just a matter of where and when.

Comment

Working...
                      X