• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Value Business Phone Deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
    Just buy the phone outright and keep personal sim in it

What's the point in saving 20% tax if you pay 200% more for the expense in the first place?
    This is Heyya99 we are talking about here
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      The h isn't capitalised but.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        But, but, it's the company paying for it. So it doesn't matter how much it costs!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think I pay £24 a month with Three including a new "free" level phone. 600 mins, unlimited text, data and tethering.

Plus free calls in Spain \ States etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by heyya99 View Post
            The h isn't capitalised but.
            Capital, or no capital, you are still a total, utter, fecking twunt.

If you are worrying about mere pennies you should be in a different game.

HTH.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

If you are worrying about mere pennies you should be in a different game.

HTH.

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think... :lol:
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Have you ever met me?

Comment

Have you ever met me?
                  No thank you Lord!*

*Other sky fairies are available
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Have you ever met me?
                    No, but if I had, I would check that you were wearing the right shoes on the right feet.

HTH.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by coolhandluke View Post
                      I think I pay £24 a month with Three including a new "free" level phone. 600 mins, unlimited text, data and tethering.

Plus free calls in Spain \ States etc etc
                      I thought 3 had limited tethering to 4gb or something. I'm on a sim only business 12 month plan with vodafone. It's unlimited everything with 20gb of data per month and I can use all of that to tether devices. TBH I don't use that part much anymore but it was handy when I worked out in the sticks at Knutsford where my ee mobile broadband literally struggled to get 2g! For the first 12 months it was £25+vat but that included spotify premium - on renewal it's been reduced by £10 and still includes the Spotify subsciption.
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X