• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bench?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's FREE hugs, can't possibly be Plan B ....
    The tips, AtW, it's all about the tips....

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I'm benched from 5.05, we should hook up.
      MF & Suity sitting in a tree

eeeww eeewww We
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

When are you back? We need to have one last gangbang for old times sake.

Team CUK
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Quarter appraisal.

Handed over 1/2 of organization to IT. Now handed over 9 headcount in the last 6 months
          Remaining 7 in my team, but OK'd to hire two more to 9.
          Bonus was above average, not below as expected.

MF you're doing a great job, that's why I decided to have you focus on the new area and get rid of your old area. Well done me, what a great decision maker I am for you being so successful - 'My Boss'

'MF would we'd like to offer you a job in our department. No travel, work at home, no responsibilities, speak to you every two weeks, and only early meetings, you have free reign, also you can do your MSC PT and we'll pay'- 'Senior VP in other department'.

Mmmmm. Decisions, decisions.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Open sledge shop instead...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

'MF would we'd like to offer you a job in our department. No travel, work at home, no responsibilities, speak to you every two weeks, and only early meetings, you have free reign, also you can do your MSC PT and we'll pay'- 'Senior VP in other department'.
              The one that look after bogs, kitchens, boilers etc .. Facilities department?

Comment

Quarter appraisal.

Handed over 1/2 of organization to IT. Now handed over 9 headcount in the last 6 months

MF you're doing a great job, that's why I decided to have you focus on the new area and get rid of your old area. Well done me, what a great decision maker I am for you being so successful - 'My Boss'

You make pole choking an art form. Well done you.

Comment

Quarter appraisal.

Why are you posting this permie bollox on a contractor forum, no one here GAS!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    Why are you posting this permie bollox on a contractor forum, no one here GAS!
                    That's too harsh. I like his posts. He is like as the bandit is to the sheriff. An outcast. A loner. A prime example to us all of why we love contracting.

Comment

On the bench? Tell you what I'd do.....
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X