• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AH puddy cats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Will it stop them using my garden as a toilet?
    I have three of the ****ers crapping all over mine.

This summer is war.

F**king hate cats - the pet of the lazy f*cker.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

you will be wanting one of these

SFW but not for cats

Motion Activated Water Gun Turret | Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
        Cats should be to trainable to wipe there feet as well, I just had a load of decorating done day after they finished I found muddy paw prints up 3 walls under the windows were they run up the walls, little f**kers.
        They are trainable. You just need to spend lots of time with the cat and it helps a lot if they like humans.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          I have three of the ****ers crapping all over mine.

This summer is war.

F**king hate cats - the pet of the lazy f*cker.

qh
          Get a dog who dislikes cats or get a great big tomcat who dislikes other cats. The tomcat has the advantage it can keep the entire row and street free of cats.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Get a dog who dislikes cats or get a great big tomcat who dislikes other cats. The tomcat has the advantage it can keep the entire row and street free of cats.
            I do have a dog and we are working on it. I don't want him to get at one (as knowing my luck he'll lose an eye) but enough to know the garden is his domain now.

Think the previous owners didn't care too much.

I like the water gun turret I've got one from amazon ready for summer.

qh
            Last edited by quackhandle; 8 March 2016, 14:54.
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

I like the water gun turret I've got one from amazon ready for summer.

qh
              Speak to AtW if you are looking for a proper one.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                @wysiwyg Some cats will only scratch the scratching post while others will scratch everything insight.

Cats are all different.

This is part of the reason some people don't like them as each cat has a different personality. They can't work out why one cat is extremely friendly while another simply dislikes all humans including their owner.
                No,

Humans are all different.

The problem it's not the cat, it's the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  No,
                  Of course cats are all different.

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  Humans are all different.

The problem it's not the cat, it's the owner.
                  And cats are semi-wild they haven't been domesticated as long as dogs. Hence their love of bringing people they like "presents".

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    you will be wanting one of these

SFW but not for cats

Motion Activated Water Gun Turret | Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers
                    For a more permanent solution, a couple of these should do the trick....

Comment

Working...
                    X