• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guns don't kill people, selfies do.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guns don't kill people, selfies do.

Especially if they forget the round that's still in the chamber.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-accide...125745603.html

For dear old Freako, this relates to some dumb idiot who shot himself in the head while playing with a pistol.

Another Darwin Award winner.

One less Trump voter.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

To say that selfies aren’t worth dying for is a sentiment that shouldn’t have to be repeated, yet 2016 has already seen nine people, including this Concrete, Washington man, die while taking selfies. At this rate, 2016 should see more selfie-related deaths than 2015, which reports suggested had 27 selfie-related deaths around the world. Over half of those 27 deaths took place in India, which led the country’s capital city, Mumbai, to impose 16 no-selfie zones at locations around the city deemed too dangerous for taking self-portraits.
      The selfie stick generation.

Comment

And if they don't kill you, you die of embarrassment anyway.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/girl-suffe...105455492.html

Girl Suffers Selfie Shame After Accidentally Sending Sex Toy Pic To Parents
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Honestly I doubt they'd be looking that closely. From the build up you'd think she was actually using them in the photo!

And to the original post I can only say "My fellow Americans..." and shake my head. Even if you cleared the chamber, why would you click the trigger of a gun pointed at your head?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Girl Finds 15 minutes Internet Fame Pretending to Send Sex Toy Pic To Parents
            FTFY. Expect to see this as top "news" story on Daily Fail some time next week....

Comment

KUATB...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ews-o-day.html

which provided a link to:

Selfie deaths are now more common than shark attacks | Stylist Magazine
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I think that's the $64k question.
                Could have been worse, he could have shot someone else and said the classic line "I didn't know the gun was loaded, officer"

@WTFH Cheers, just shared that as a public service announcement on Facebook.
                Last edited by seanraaron; 7 March 2016, 10:41.

Comment

Working...
                X