• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dyeing your hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried Just for Men (black) a couple of times. The first time stung a bit, but was okay. It looked good, but after less than a week the grey came back. The second time it stung a lot and I felt shakey and shivery for a day or so, even though the allergy test on my arm had been fine. I tried again 6 months later, but this time the allergy test gave me a big red blotch on my arm that took 3 weeks to go away. Glad I didn't put any on my head.

I hate my immune system.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      I tried Just for Men (black) a couple of times. The first time stung a bit, but was okay. It looked good, but after less than a week the grey came back. The second time it stung a lot and I felt shakey and shivery for a day or so, even though the allergy test on my arm had been fine. I tried again 6 months later, but this time the allergy test gave me a big red blotch on my arm that took 3 weeks to go away. Glad I didn't put any on my head.

I hate my immune system.
      So now you look intelligent rather than a Trump wannabe.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        So now you look intelligent rather than a Trump wannabe.
        Not sure what I look like to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Not sure what I look like to be honest.
          Better than before.

HTH
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I am going for the George Clooney look, by which I mean I have split coffee over me
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I am going for the Maccy D's team leader look, by which I mean I have spilt coffee over me
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

doesn't everyone just wax?

Hot strips below. Furniture above.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  doesn't everyone just wax?

Hot strips below. Furniture above.
                  I leave that to the Mrs, when the kit comes out I know I have been a very good boy
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I don't know if this counts but I bleached my hair blond once when I was at university (I was blond as a kid).
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      I don't know if this counts but I bleached my hair blond once when I was at university (I was blond as a kid).
                      And?

Also very boring. You should have bleached it and dyed it some strange colour then gone home to visit your parents.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X