• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dyeing your hair

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dyeing your hair"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    And?
    And there was a thread/poll about it, and this is my answer. It didn't ask for interesting answers.

Though the first time it went ginger and I had to re-do it.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    BTDT, actually I wasn't at university but still at school. Back in the 70's I had it multicoloured and then went really white blond. That was done by a couple of young girls and boy, did it hurt. My mother went a little bit apetulip until her mother reminded her that she was once kicked out of school in the 50's for dying her hair red
    Were you channelling David Bowie or punk?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    And?

Also very boring. You should have bleached it and dyed it some strange colour then gone home to visit your parents.
    BTDT, actually I wasn't at university but still at school. Back in the 70's I had it multicoloured and then went really white blond. That was done by a couple of young girls and boy, did it hurt. My mother went a little bit apetulip until her mother reminded her that she was once kicked out of school in the 50's for dying her hair red

I also had the ultimate mullet once, a number 1 on top and rather long at the back but that was because I was flat on my back in hospital and after 3 months of that, it was decided I needed a haircut but they weren't able to cut the back bit. If you ever saw a program called TV Eye back in '81, there was an episode about motorcycle accidents where 15 minute was basically just me and you can see the really awful haircut

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't know if this counts but I bleached my hair blond once when I was at university (I was blond as a kid).
    Now that you're older, you should give it another shot....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    And....

FTFY too

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I had highlights once, just before having my hair cut very, very short at the back. I ended up with a spotty neck - I pretended it was intentional...

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    FTFY
    And?

Also very boring. You should have bleached it and dyed it some strange colour then gone home and explained your sexual transformation ambitions to your parents.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I had highlights once, just before having my hair cut very, very short at the back. It ended up spotty - I pretended it was intentional...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't know if this counts but I bleached my hair blond once when I was at university (I was blond as a kid).
    And?

Also very boring. You should have bleached it and dyed it some strange colour then gone home to visit your parents.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    doesn't everyone just wax?

Hot strips below. Furniture above.
    I leave that to the Mrs, when the kit comes out I know I have been a very good boy

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    doesn't everyone just wax?

Hot strips below. Furniture above.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    FTFY

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I am going for the Maccy D's team leader look, by which I mean I have spilt coffee over me

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I am going for the George Clooney look, by which I mean I have split coffee over me

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Not sure what I look like to be honest.
    Better than before.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    So now you look intelligent rather than a Trump wannabe.
    Not sure what I look like to be honest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X