• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oldest computer game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like playing hide-n-seek in my gold vault.

threaded.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      They had some racing game on the train describer on't'railway. That was a machine booted from a punch tape, and the "race" was in the form of a commentary printed out.

Never played it myself, have never found computer games appealing. Worked on some, but played, no.

Go on then Jules, which ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Go on then Jules, which ones?
        "Burger Time" I would have thought.

Comment

A bizzare little game called Snarks on a home brew box of unknown pedigree owned by my O' Level maths teacher.

The game invoved farming little creatures, Snarks, by corralling them with boulders and getting them to bump into eachother and so reproduce. All donme using the ASCII charecter set. Never seen or heard of it since.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
          X