• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My daughter got a dose of tear gas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I would hope that anyone who posts anything rude about anyones children would get a permaban.
    I like to think that we are adult enough to realise we can take the piss out of other posters, but their kids are off limits

(which I why I resisted the urge to when I thought of a cracker based on your posting history yesterday)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I can still take the mick out of MM's mum?

agree rude comments about specific kids should be out of bounds but I reserve the right to take the mick out of the Squirreletttes & and the little Asses.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I like to think that we are adult enough to realise we can take the piss out of other posters, but their kids are off limits

(which I why I resisted the urge to when I thought of a cracker based on your posting history yesterday)

You're right kids are off limit. Not that they'd be upset about anything you post anyway to Brillo, it's not as if he has custody to even let them know.

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

You're right kids are off limit. Not that they'd be upset about anything you post anyway to Brillo, it's not as if he has custody to even let them know.

In the current climate you have to be careful what you say. Yesterday my wife asked how things were. I said "urrurrrurrr". Then said "I sound like Jimmy Saville". I then apologized and moved on.

At my current gig, everyone has a picture. Someone had theirs updated recently. Someone said "He looks like Rolf Harris"(which was true). I suggested we all forget about that remark.

Comment

I would hope that anyone who posts anything rude about anyones children would get a permaban.
            What about some of Alois and Klara Hitlers' children?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              What about some of Alois and Klara Hitlers' children?
              I was not aware they had CUK accounts.

My grandfather, who lost 2 brothers at Gallipoli, always blamed the UK for starting WW2 anyway. Versailles.

Oh dear - I can see this thread going way off topic. How long before we discuss Mandela? Or the McCanns....

Comment

My grandfather, who lost 2 brothers at Gallipoli, always blamed the UK for starting WW2 anyway. Versailles.

Oh dear - I can see this thread going way off topic. How long before we discuss Mandela? Or the McCanns....

FFS Brillo. You think Nelson Mandela kidnapped Maddy???

Well I suppose his ex-wife has form.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  She was on her way home from extra-German

Was it a Hans-on class?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Was careless of him, did he ever find them?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Is she ok?

She said it was rather scary when a tear gas cannister exploded fairly near them. She figured she'd stay on the tram as the safest place to be. She seemed fine this morning when she went to work. She said if her eyes were still a bit sore, she'd see the company doc - she's an apprentice chemical engineer, so she's used to working with hazardous chemicals. Crap at cooking now - she can't handle quantities less than 1000 litres.

Apparently a little while later the police opened fire with rubber bullets. There were 300 protesters, complaining about the arrest of 8 failed-asylum seekers who had taken refuge in a church.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X