• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How tall are you? (Norrahe no need to play)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    But MP I have size 11 shoes. And you know what big feet mean
    You don't tip over when carrying a heavy rucksack?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I don't remember you being taller than me! That one time we met.....
      I slouch, I was always embarrassed at how tall I was as a kid so starting to slouch so it wasn't as noticeable, fecked my back now though
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
        I am 6'2.5 which makes me taller than 95% of the worlds population statistically!

What you defrosting? A Sara Lee Gateaux big man?
        Garlic Chicken, usually batch cook at a week and freeze left overs to bring to client co, currently having it with rice
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Here's one I learned the other day...
          Statistically speaking, people who live in odd numbered houses/flats are more likely to be injured than those living in even numbered ones.
          Could that be because the even numbered ones rarely start with zero?

So on average there are likely to be slightly fewer even numbered dwellings, as their numbers are one greater than the odd numbered ones.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Could that be because the even numbered ones rarely start with zero?

So on average there are likely to be slightly fewer even numbered dwellings, as their numbers are one greater than the odd numbered ones.

Exactly. You will not have a street with more even numbered houses than odd (there may be some obscure exceptions, but statistically insignificant). There will either be exactly the same number of even and odd numbered houses, or one more odd numbered house than even.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I can never remember. 5'6" or 5'8" I think.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Exactly. You will not have a street with more even numbered houses than odd (there may be some obscure exceptions, but statistically insignificant). There will either be exactly the same number of even and odd numbered houses, or one more odd numbered house than even.
                Here's a strange fact, a candle flame smells exactly the same as burnt nostril hair........

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Manlet!

Comment

6 feet 4 inches in my heyday. Probably less now.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

So, 5' 7" would be a good average guess. Pretty much guaranteed to be wrong, but closer to right than one of your answers.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X