• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Funeral expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Exactly, I mean **** - how hard can it be?

Let me look at this piece of paper.

Did he have a pulse?
    Was he breathing?
    Brains on the Dashboard?

Great, I'll sign this piece of paper. Please swipe you Chip & PIN card first.
    I was taught once on a first aid course that ABC didn't mean Airway, Breathing, Circulation at all. It means Access, Barclaycard or Cash. It was some time ago.. Must have been before 1996. God I'm feeling old....
    Last edited by Lost It; 22 January 2016, 16:24.

Comment

I have a sideline business

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a7f0a317ee.jpg
      Last edited by DodgyAgent; 22 January 2016, 16:40.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Just serve them up at the reception....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Is it cheaper if you blow yourself up with a suicide vest, whilst shouting allahu akbar?

Or does picking up the bits add to the cost?
          This might invalidate the life insurance his wife secretly took on him...

Comment

Working...
          X