• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A bottle of nero d'avola

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be more worried why a contractor is drinking a £5.99 bottle of wine!

Although to be fair I am partial to a Riesling from Asda at the moment which comes in at pauper money
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Although to be fair I am partial to a Riesling from Asda at the moment which comes in at pauper money
      Actually it was €2.80
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Actually it was €2.80
        When we are in Spain we drink a local Romeral Rioja, its about the same price but is bloody lovely, found it in the UK at about £11 a bottle

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

When we are in Spain we drink a local Romeral Rioja, its about the same price but is bloody lovely, found it in the UK at about £11 a bottle

That's out of order.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            What on Earth is Nero d'Avola?

Comment

£7.99

Nero d’Avola - Lidl UK
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A bottle of nero d'avola

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Http://m.tesco.com/h5/groceries/r/ww...A&gclsrc=aw.ds

Comment

for FLC its a 1.5L
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X