• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paolo Rossi dies aged 64

Paolo Rossi: Italy's 1982 World Cup hero dies aged 64 - BBC Sport

64, bloody hell...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Barbara Windsor.

Comment

Barbara Windsor, star of EastEnders and Carry On films, dies at 83 | Barbara Windsor | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Barbara Windsor.
          She died surrounded by her FAAAMMMILY, GRANT, FAAAAMMMMMILLLLLYYYY.

Comment

Cold War novelist John le Carre dies - BBC News

Comment

Possibly my favourite author of all time. Certainly wrote at least 2 of my favourite books.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Gerard Houllier: Former Liverpool manager dies aged 73 - BBC Sport

A real gentleman. RIP

#YNWA

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                  He certainly was I went to quite a few games in the 2000-01 season, happy times.

RIP Monsieur Houllier

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                    He certainly was I went to quite a few games in the 2000-01 season, happy times.

RIP Monsieur Houllier

qh
                    Well you picked a good year to go, well as long as you went to the cup games anyway!!

He never won us the league, but got us winning trophies again. Sad news indeed.

Comment

Yes remember being @ the cup finals @ Millennium Stadium in 2001 I think. Sad news.

Comment

Working...
                      X