• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shirts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would MF do?

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt for me. I bought 8 of their Non-iron shirts and they have great quality and fit. I am tall and the shirts I get usually leave them becoming untucked as most clothes are designed for average height.

I did try the M&S 2in longer range but it didn't fit me in the sleave length.

I cant wait for Dim Prawn to come along with a "Look at me" thread cause I have mentioned I am tall

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post

I cant wait for Dim Prawn to come along with a "Look at me" thread cause I have mentioned I am tall
        He will as he is jealous of you. Did you mention that you are fat too? How do you manage the situation below?

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
          I tried buying some shirts from savile row and I had to send them all back as they were rubbish....
          What was wrong with them? I have been buying from Savile Row for close on 10 years, and have never had an issue with them.

I like a breast pocket with single cuff and find that their customisation is reasonable. They are not £80 shirts but more than adequate.

I wear a 16.5 / 17" collar, slim fit and the fit is very good, imho.

I am not a feckin' hipster.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            He will as he is jealous of you. Did you mention that you are fat too? How do you manage the situation below?

I use to tell girls who would look at my tight shirt that I was just a chunky monkey who was more full of chunky monkey loving

Comment

Get a cheap flight to HKG. Go to Sams Tailors. Buy many shirts and suits. Have a holiday with a tailor made wardrobe for less than an off the peg one.

Surely you trust Boris Johnson?

Boris Johnson - Sam's Tailor

*If not Bill Clinton & Tony Blair.

http://www.samstailor.com/news-mainm...-sp-1967119468
              Last edited by clearedforlanding; 5 February 2016, 10:54.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                Get a cheap flight to HKG. Go to Sams Tailors. Buy many shirts and suits. Have a holiday with a tailor made wardrobe for less than an off the peg one.

Surely you trust Boris Johnson?

Boris Johnson - Sam's Tailor

*If not Bill Clinton & Tony Blair.

Wall Street Journal - Sam's Tailor
                What's happening down there?

Comment

I think Boris is being asked why he wears it to the left.

Comment

Anyone tried these guys?

https://originalstitch.com/

Looks as close to a custom fit you can get
                    Last edited by SimonMac; 4 March 2016, 13:07.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Chester Barrie for me through House Of Fraser. Cutaway collar and single or double cuff.

TM Lewin too common (in that too many people have them).

Comment

Working...
                      X