• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is not what we should be doing to our doctors...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Junior Doctors are not getting a 30% pay cut. Obviously she thinks (but has no idea) that her pay under the circumstances will be 30% lower maybe because works nights or whatever.

Q&A on the new junior doctor contract proposals - NHS Employers

In the end it will be on average the same pay.

If she does get a 30% pay cut then it means she's a very highly paid Junior Doctor.

hmm what are they paid ?

Hospital doctors' pay scales for 2014/2015 - Hospital Dr
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

I'm going to assume that anybody suggesting her problems are the cause, rather than the consequence, of the untenable situation she finds herself in, due to the governments active process of destroying the NHS, is being deliberately obtuse.

But if you want people to think you're actually as stupid as you'd have to be to draw that conclusion, feel free to carry on presenting that image of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          But it's the 30% pay cut that is the nail in the coffin.
          But they can just offshore the surgery! Simples!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I'm going to assume that anybody suggesting her problems are the cause, rather than the consequence, of the untenable situation she finds herself in, due to the governments active process of destroying the NHS, is being deliberately obtuse.

But if you want people to think you're actually as stupid as you'd have to be to draw that conclusion, feel free to carry on presenting that image of yourself.
            Do you mean her divorce? Trying to do a high powered job and do active child care?

I accept she has more problems than those....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Do you mean her divorce? Trying to do a high powered job and do active child care?

I accept she has more problems than those....
              The divorce and child care difficulties caused by the stress of working in a healthcare system that is being deliberately crippled by this government, and of being unable to afford a home anywhere near the hospital she works in? Yes. Anybody who can't tell that from the article is either stupid, or being deliberately obtuse.

Comment

Sod her, she's just a doctor, not important at all, imagine being an MP

Mark Simmonds MP quitting because £67,000 salary wasn't enough | Daily Mail Online

Sir Malcolm Rifkind says MP's salary is not enough for standard of living he's ENTITLED to | Daily Mail Online

Mark Simmonds say £120,000 MP salary is not enough to live in London: Here are 600 properties he can afford | City A.M.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  It will be you - crying - as you lay there, dying, with no doctors to save your life.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    The divorce and child care difficulties caused by the stress of working in a healthcare system that is being deliberately crippled by this government, and of being unable to afford a home anywhere near the hospital she works in? Yes. Anybody who can't tell that from the article is either stupid, or being deliberately obtuse.
                    Hands up who's never experienced any workplace stress?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but don't none-NHS workers also get divorced?
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                      It will be you - crying - as you lay there, dying, with no doctors to save your life.
                      What's your answer? Pay doctors £1m per year?
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X