• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

letter from seat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If they could've made it do the correct level of emissions, surely they would've... so now they magically have a small fix to do this? Or will they just undo the cheat so it tells the truth about how much crap it belches out?

I wouldn't be that surprised if you are forced to get it fixed, since you are paying road tax based on emissions levels aren't you?
    The problem is , currently my car is CHEATING emission tests , so they cant tax me ? Now if i fixed the cheat and it turned out i have 130£ tax to pay because real emissions are higher, nah im fine with the cheat (not to mention im changing car soon anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      The problem is , currently my car is CHEATING emission tests , so they cant tax me ? Now if i fixed the cheat and it turned out i have 130£ tax to pay because real emissions are higher, nah im fine with the cheat (not to mention im changing car soon anyway)
      Trade in will be fun, unless you've the evidence that the fix has been applied it will probably not sell at all. With fix the value may be heavily reduced, still I'm sure you can get the BMW of your dreams to over when you've arranged the finance.

Literacy still at the nursery school levels I see, still a BMW driver doesn't need brains, just an ego to stroke.

Comment

I thought Audi's were associated with big ego's? BMW's are for people who like driving :-)
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          I thought Audi's were associated with big ego's? BMW's are for people who like driving :-)
          Nope, they're just driven by slightly different arseholes. Still complete though.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            The poster you're responding to is an illiterate brain donor who feels that txtspk is a sensible communication method. The chances of him noticing a pun, even one as simple as NLUK deployed are nil.
            Who did he donate it to, you?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              No. If you like driving, you need to own an Alfa at least once in your life.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just got a letter from seat, that my car is affected by VW scandal . They are recalling it for servicing but any idea what they will change? For better or for worse?
                Murderer
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Just got a letter from seat, that my car is affected by VW scandal . They are recalling it for servicing but any idea what they will change? For better or for worse?
                  +1 (from VW)

PITA
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    No. If you like driving, you need to own an Alfa at least once in your life.
                    Had one as a hire car - very nice and stable round bends and good shove for 2.0 petrol. A bit frilly and fancy for my tastes though.
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      No. If you like going to the garage and clocking up speeding fines, you need to own an Alfa at least once in your life.
                      FTFY

they are like a nutty bird, great to be inside but very high maintenance.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X