• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we finally expect 'real MPG' figures after the scandal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Well if not provoking him means not posting at all then that's a 'no'
    It doesn't mean not posting at all but be aware that it you don't get the final 'no' on this forum.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      It doesn't mean not posting at all but be aware that it you don't get the final 'no' on this forum.
      Sorry but what exactly did I do ? Whenever I make a topic this guy repeatedly enters them and call me an idiot, sockie or whatever etc . You definately can loose your temper because of that . I value opinion of some on this forum but guys like this tykemerc are are very common here too.
      I like to have my opinion (like it or not) but I don't like being called an idiot for having it
      Last edited by diseasex; 29 September 2015, 08:21.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        Sorry but what exactly did I do ? Whenever I make a topic this guy repeatedly enters them and call me an idiot, sockie or whatever etc . You definitely can loose your temper because of that . I value opinion of some on this forum but guys like this tykemerc are are very common here too.
        I like to have my opinion (like it or not) but I don't like being called an idiot for having it
        Tyky got some mental issues with sockpuppets.

It all started after that famous incident, archive photo below -

Comment

Guess it is that time of the month here

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            In a 1.2 diesel Seat?
            well you never know.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              My Fiat Seicento rollerskate is one of the most fun to drive cars I've ever owned.

70 seems like about 140.
              mine seat 1.2 is like 30 seems like 150 so mine is better

Comment

Working...
              X