• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we finally expect 'real MPG' figures after the scandal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    just learned nice "report post" option on this forum.
    Report away, it doesn't make you any less stupid, illiterate or a sockpuppet Besides you need to be SY01 suffering mortal outrage over having the truth shoved in his face to get up a decent head of steam.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Report away, it doesn't make you any less stupid, illiterate or a sockpuppet Besides you need to be SY01 suffering mortal outrage over having the truth shoved in his face to get up a decent head of steam.
      wtf is sy01.
      wow thats like another level of being paranoid. Dude go find yourself a hobby and stop spying on random people on forums, or at least do your investigation right, as its laughable =
      but carry on, make a fool of yourself more
      Last edited by diseasex; 28 September 2015, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Thing is they are not lying - they have been able to achieve those MPG figures but just not in real driving conditions
        That cheating emissions stuff most certainly increased mpg because they were probably reducing boost, so the engine wasn't producing as much bhp as claimed.

That's fraud - obtaining money by deception, many people will go to jail for it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          That cheating emissions stuff most certainly increased mpg because they were probably reducing boost, so the engine wasn't producing as much bhp as claimed.

That's fraud - obtaining money by deception, many people will go to jail for it.
          I think you will find there needs to be a victim or someone who has lost something as a result of it. I hardly think standing up in court and whining that the BHP in your car has caused you any harm is going to land anyone in trouble.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            I think you will find there needs to be a victim or someone who has lost something as a result of it. I hardly think standing up in court and whining that the BHP in your car has caused you any harm is going to land anyone in trouble.
            Arent we all victims?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              just learned nice "report post" option on this forum.
              And how mods respond to it. This is General. All hope abandon ye who enter here. Seriously. So long as things are kept within the bounds of reasonable decency, anything goes. TykeMerc is, however, repeatedly testing those boundaries.

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              There is no evidence that diseasex is a sockie. Your obsession and paranoia is getting very dull.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I must work out how many calories per mile my bike costs.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  By faking emissions they've most certainly achieved far better mpg too - that's fraud because they made their product look better than others and charged premium for it.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    There is no evidence that diseasex is a sockie. Your obsession and paranoia is getting very dull.
                    A mod sockie should ban him...

Comment

I get just under 50mpg in my Beemer which is accurate with the fuel/distance put in when manually calculated.
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X