• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robots as sex toys?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who mentioned about discussing your sex life? I meant that living a self-focused hedonistic lifestyle might turn you into a selfish, horrible person who spreads misery to everyone they interact with - family, colleagues, waiters, whatever.

Like the main (older) lawyer in Suits - ugh
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Who mentioned about discussing your sex life? I meant that living a self-focused hedonistic lifestyle might turn you into a selfish, horrible person who spreads misery to everyone they interact with - family, colleagues, waiters, whatever.

Like the main (older) lawyer in Suits - ugh
      Not really sure the 3.5 minutes I may spend on my sex bot is really going to lead to a self focussed hedonistic lifestyle but whatever.

This guy?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I meant that living a self-focused hedonistic lifestyle might turn you into a selfish, horrible person who spreads misery to everyone they interact with - family, colleagues, waiters, whatever.
        You forgot to add good folk of CUK to the list

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          This guy?

The other one - the "hero" - but they're pretty much as bad as each other.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Wait what - Harvey is cool...

Oh I see he is one of these self made hardworking rich people you so despise.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I was not aware that having lots of sex led to any side effects?
              Brillo, the new politically correct term is "Children"

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Roxxxy the best sexy robot in the world.

And you make "her" look like AndyW's mum?
                I thought of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV1zK8zRCPo
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Not really sure the 3.5 minutes I may spend on my sex bot is really going to lead to a self focussed hedonistic lifestyle but whatever.
                  Why are you including the clean-up and post-coital battery changing time in that?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So now women should subjugate men? Can we not aim for equality?
                    After a few thousands years of subjugation there will be talk about equality.

Comment

Sex robots are inevitable - once the technology is sufficiently developed.

Just like VR, if it ever becomes truly realistic enough. Star Trek's holodeck skirted around the idea (Murdock aka Lt Barclay) - in Deep Space Nine it was less overt, then in Caprica, it was abundantly clear that sex VR rooms were everywhere, catering to practically everything. If fully-realistic plug-into-your-brain VR is ever realised (which I have doubts), expect >50% of usage to be sex-related.

Cast your minds back 25 years - imagine a global network of computers sharing knowledge and information. Now think how much of those wi-fi bits flowing around us everywhere comprise t***, c*** and p****.

Comment

Working...
                      X