• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ma'am you are an inspiration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckingham Palace visitor numbers (2010): 413,000
    Versailles visitor numbers (2011): > 6 million

https://www.royalcollection.org.uk/b...sitors-in-2010
    Veille info tourisme - Frquentation en hausse dans les muses et monuments nationaux en 2011
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I think there might be other factors.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        The cost of renovating Westminster is more relevant... why not let it fall down and put the MPs in a concrete/glass box?
        +1000. And it should be located up north.

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        That means inside. BP only open a few weeks a year. BP outside gets millions a year.

Usual usless CUK statistics and extrapolation...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          That means inside. BP only open a few weeks a year. BP outside gets millions a year.
          Shows how much having The Queen in residence costs the country in tourism revenue.

Comment

Republican on the TV was saying how the discussion needs to be had on the future of the royal family. Sorry mate, it was had, and your lot lost. Republicanism was strong in the late 19th century and during the 1950s and 1960s. Now it is most definitely a minority view, often held by the bitter, twisted and envious.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Republican on the TV was saying how the discussion needs to be had on the future of the royal family. Sorry mate, it was had, and your lot lost. Republicanism was strong in the late 19th century and during the 1950s and 1960s. Now it is most definitely a minority view, often held by the bitter, twisted and envious.
              You really are obnoxious to people who disagree with you aren't you?
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Absolutely. And why stop there? From now on all people will be allocated to jobs according to these stringent criteria
                1. Who your parents were
                2. That's it.
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

https://www.royalcollection.org.uk/b...sitors-in-2010
                  Veille info tourisme - Frquentation en hausse dans les muses et monuments nationaux en 2011
                  The Frogs must curse their stupid peasant ancestors for pulling down the Bastille during the French Revolution.

Think what a tourist attraction that would have been these days, comparable to the Tower of London.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Do those of us not alive in the 19th century, or for that matter the 1950s or 1960s not get to discuss the issue? How do you know it's a minority view?

Comment

Shows how much having The Queen in residence costs the country in tourism revenue.
                      No, because all those people who come and look at it spend money getting there, in restaurants, etc.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X