• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oops you know it was going to happen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I'm not sure I would cope with having a brown baby via IVF both being white, conversely I'm not sure I would want a white baby if both Brown. it would be a very challenging situation.
    If you were gay and had a baby via a surrogate mother, and the donor egg was from a non-Caucasian woman, that'd be no different from if you were not gay and had a child with a non-Caucasian woman. The other 50% of the DNA must come from somewhere.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      If you were gay and had a baby via a surrogate mother, and the donor egg was from a non-Caucasian woman, that'd be no different from if you were not gay and had a child with a non-Caucasian woman. The other 50% of the DNA must come from somewhere.
      not necessarily. the bible tells me so
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        But you have to be Jewess called Mary who is married to a very gullible man.
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

what does being gay have to do with it?

They asked for a little white baby.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

what does being gay have to do with it?

They asked for a little white baby.
            Which makes me think, what kind of a f**ked up neighbourhood will be against mixed race baby but having no issues with a lesbian couple...

Comment

Their argument seems to be "We live in a racist society. Now we're exposed to that, we want compensation."
              They also live in a highly litigious society...

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                Which makes me think, what kind of a f**ked up neighbourhood will be against mixed race baby but having no issues with a lesbian couple...
                shot!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Only a couple of times.

what does being gay have to do with it?...
                  If a couple are gay they can't (at the moment) both contribute DNA. The other 50% must come from another source, of the opposite sex.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X