• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to our newest member, stupidcontractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac
    This is a wind-up, right?
    Got to be, or the state of the world is even worse than I expected.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Careful, Azer was the father of Abraham according to Islam so you might be beheaded for your blasphemy by some follower of this peace loving and tolerant religion.
      Bleh they lay claim to everything don't they

Well in my defence I did say that i was an Azer, not THE Azer

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
        You can speak with your head separated from your spine?

Comment

Bleh they lay claim to everything don't they

That's even worse, now you're saying there's more than one, you infidel. And don't go giving me any of this fiery dwarf stuff - it's too late for that.

Comment

Close enough! STONE HIM!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

It's not easy to kill me

Comment

What sort of rate should I get for BA work albeit with only 1 years experience (I did it on my placement year for Logica)? I think I might be getting ripped off!

Comment

Ardesco is an anti-Islamic bigot and I claim my five dinars. His weak attempts to defend his blatantly isamophobic position surely condemn him to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred
                    What sort of rate should I get for BA work albeit with only 1 years experience (I did it on my placement year for Logica)? I think I might be getting ripped off!
                    Hard to say really as you essentially have no experience. I find it bizarre anyone would want to take on a contractor with little to no experience so I would say anything much above £7 - £8 / hour would be too much if I were hiring.

What are you being paid? Additionally, what is your father's cousin's agency being paid, i.e. what is their markup?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                      Ardesco is an anti-Islamic bigot and I claim my five dinars. His weak attempts to defend his blatantly isamophobic position surely condemn him to death.
                      Ah you caught me out i'm an infidel that needs to be burnt right now for insulting the one true religion of world....

(luckily being an Azer the burning part isn't really going to be much of a problem for me )

Comment

Working...
                      X