• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official CUK bench - Late Summer 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Oooh oooh I know that euphemism. What do I win?

That isnt even an euphemism anymore, its so mainstream, ladies talk about it while working out with their personal trainers.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Oooh oooh I know that euphemism. What do I win?
      One from MF?

Comment

I began cleaning out my garage but it's such a gorgeous afternoon that I'm now sitting in my garden with a fresh coffee.

Dinner is in the slow cooker.

Comment

Started the day with a bit of prep for interview tomorrow - looked at some old code of mine and realised:

1. how rusty I've got
          2. once upon a time I used to enjoy this tulip .

Heated up the remainder of last night's casserole for lunch (yum)

This afternoon I might sort some more of the spare room out...
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

New contract, free canteen, happy days
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              New contract, free canteen, happy days

Reminds me of the days at BP in Uxbridge.

You have just been removed from the list love.

Comment

Interview went well, waiting on feedback. Picked up the keys to the new house and had a look around. Loads of painting to be done before I'm off the bench. Then came down with man flu tonight. Balls.

Comment

Bench beckons for me - first time in 3 years. Could be benched in 5 weeks time.....

Comment

Apart from the fabulous Autumn weather there's nothing to make you appreciate a bit of bench time like getting an interview for a pants contract you applied for weeks ago in a moment of weakness.

Wish me terrible luck.

Comment

Today's interview seemed to go well, several contractors needed apparently.. fingers crossed...

Then again, I've had what I thought were good interviews and not got the gig and done some absolutely awful ones and got offers so who knows..

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                      X