• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving to Exeter to pick up a solid oak table and eight matching oak chairs someone was selling for £200 and I bought
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Driving to Exeter to pick up a solid oak table and eight matching oak chairs someone was selling for £200 and I bought
      congrats one mans junk is another mans treasure as the drag artist said to the MP.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA!

Tonight, either seeing Inside Out with almost-mrs M. or sleeping - I don't seem to be healing properly and I'm bloody tired lately.
        Tomorrow - Specsavers, kitting a-mM out with motorbike gear, then a stag do.
        Sunday - recovering? Possible bike ride? Weather's meant to be tulip though.

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
          Been away for two weeks so the missus will be randy as anything, so after six/seven hours driving home I'll need to dampen her enthusiasm until the morning
          Turning up should do it.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Tonight: signing new contract and popping open a bottle of fizz to celebrate, fajitas on the BBQ
            Tomorrow: picking up my replacement cast iron griddle, mooching around the market and drinks with friends
            Sunday: Nowt planned, cooking, wine, F1 not necessarily in that order, possibly editing blog entries and readying new ones for the upcoming months.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Enjoying the sun and warmth of home, while watching the UK weather forecast with a modicum of schadenfreude. And going to see T5.
              Well, that was quite good. Emilie Clarke really nails Linda Hamilton's Sarah Connor... but Kyle isn't convincing. Too big, yet somehow not tough enough.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Currently sitting in living room with Mrs SB whilst youngest daughter SB07 hosts her 16th birthday party in the adjacent dining room and back garden.
                Took youngest 2 sons, SB05 & SB06 to Exeter Airport earlier as they are jetting off to Amsterdam for a 4-day break.
                Have made a huge bowl of punch for SB07's motley crew of visitors using all the leftover bits of various alcoholic beverages that seemed like a good idea once upon a time but have since been cluttering up the drinks cabinet gathering dust.
                Provided that none of them set fire to the Thatched roof skinning up, and the Plod don't turn up due to noise pollution when "Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on" reaches its crescendo, all should be well.
                Bangs goes my quiet saturday night in with Mrs SB putting the ferret through the furry hoop, but hey-ho! Can't win 'em all!!
                And tomorrow we have the outlaws turning up by 10am. Oh happy day!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Currently sitting in living room with Mrs SB whilst youngest daughter SB07 hosts her 16th birthday party in the adjacent dining room and back garden.
                  You've got more children than suity?!?!

Comment

TFA,

Today - primarily working. Ordered a server (x3650 M3) during the week which has turned up and am installing lots of software on it
                    Tomorrow - WFH. continuing on from last week. This time on a Haswell doing TomEE/MariaDB/Daytrader and LAMP plus attempting to upgrade SLES11 to SLES12 via the HMC on a z13

Its meant to be cooler this weekend and we've had a bit of rain but its still like a ******* sauna at night...Now next weekend will be better, London watch out.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      You've got more children than suity?!?!
                      Just the 5. 4 boys 1 girl. Finally worked out what was causing it!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X