• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Size not important - but it's got to be pretty.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

There have been comments about its large size of course.
    Horizontally? or Vertically?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Horizontally? or Vertically?
      however she wants it, I'm all about her pleasure!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not sure I agree with much in this "study".
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Not sure I agree with much in this "study".
          My experience is quite limited, so I don't have a great deal of comparative data.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            My experience is quite limited, so I don't have a great deal of comparative data.
            I got around a bit in my day. I became quite the cock-connoisseur.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Scientists Reveal What The Perfect Penis Looks Like | IFLScience

I'm still giggling at the urinary opening being called the meatus. New word of the day.

"What general cosmetic appearance means is anyone's guess, but it’s probably best not to google 'ugly scrotum' if you’re trying to find out."
              It's Latin. The entrance to the Huhu is called a Beefus Curtainus. Again meat related. Strange people them Romans.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I got around a bit in my day. I became quite the cock-connoisseur.
                And pray tell, which characteristics do you rate in what order ?

Comment

TBH, I think if she/he has got to the point of admiring its aesthetics, you're probably in there anyway.
                  Ah so its similar to the giggle point on a woman, get your hand that far up her leg and you are laughing
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    And pray tell, which characteristics do you rate in what order ?
                    Hardness is first and foremost. A wonderful penis is useless if it's not rock hard, as I recall.

Followed by girth, soft skin and some good vein distribution.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Hardness is first and foremost. A wonderful penis is useless if it's not rock hard, as I recall.
                      Isn't that your responsibility, rather?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X