• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man decapitated & Islamist flag raised over French factory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I am not quite sure why you are bothering to explain the concepts of geo politics to this bigot
    Mainly because it helps rattle the cages of the other bigots.

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I was waiting for some twat to say that. Iran is a race… Iran means Arian, like wot your (ex) leader said… Have a Google…
    Grasping at straws. Quite sad really. As my old Uncle Gertrude used to say before the miners got to him - when you're in a hole, stop digging.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      You may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.
      I always thought this was a documentary: Iron Sky (2012) - IMDb and it seems so: https://moonconspiracy.wordpress.com...e-on-the-moon/ - German Moon Base
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Mainly because it helps rattle the cages of the other bigots.

Grasping at straws. Quite sad really. As my old Uncle Gertrude used to say before the miners got to him - when you're in a hole, stop digging.
        Why don't you do something constructive like mend some cuckoo clocks or fix the cow bells?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Why don't you do something constructive like mend some cuckoo clocks or fix the cow bells?
          Is that the best retort that you can come up with??
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Fook - looks like I've wandered into a family gathering here

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurBigot View Post
              Fook - looks like I've wandered into a family gathering here
              The bastards didn't invite you either!!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                I called you a racist because of your posting history and the tone of your post, it's very simple, it's also very obvious that you regard people from Israel as contemptible which is sheer racial bigotry.

Just because you may not be white it doesn't immunise you against being termed a racist, for that matter the worst racism I've witnessed in my life was directed at a West Indian black guy by a group of lads from Pakistan, to call it verbally vicious would be an understatement and it was clearly heading for physical violence. My second son's girlfriend is black african in appearance and she regularly gets racist abuse thrown at her by asian men.

Hugely amusing that you asked for me to be banned for finding your bigoted post racist and calling you on it, that simply reveals how narrow minded and bigoted you are.

You actually do a disservice to Jews by equating them to Israel. I don't in any way blame Jews for the massacre of Children that took place in Gaza. It is very very dangerous to equate Israel with Jews. I don't believe Judaism endorses terrorism so I don't equate Israel with Judaism.

By equating Israel to Jews you are likely to cause people to be anti-semite. Hence you are a fool and your rationale is clearly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Israel is against Iran because, as anyone who isn't an idiot knows, Iran is pledged to destroy Israel. Iran funds Hezbollah and other terrorists groups to further this goal.

Saudi is against Iran, as anyone who isn't a fool knows, because Iran is Shi-ite and Saudi is Sunni. (But not because Iran is tulip and Saudi is Sunny).

Both are against Iran, because Iran seeks to be the dominating power of the Middle East and neither want that to happen. Saudi, because they want to keep their hegemony. Israel because they see it as a great threat to their existence.

The idea that therefore Saudi and Israel are in some kind of alliance, secretly promoting ISIS (which is your main contention) is so breathtakingly stupid and ignorant, (and smacks of anti-Semitic global Jewry conspiracy theories) that it is barely worth comment.

Btw, if you don't want to be called a racist, then perhaps you could moderate the way you express yourself, because sometimes it gets awfully close to anti-semitism. Someone calling you a racist (in General) is not grounds for them being banned.

I think it's worth watching the video in response to what you just said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E1qjdvC2Y4

For you Hezbollah are the terrorists, for me Israel are the real terrorists.

If they have a valid reason for calling me a racist then let them put it forwards. Anti-semitism is a vile vile thing and I will be the first person to say that. By criticising what is a terrorist state (to most people) I don't see how that can be seen as anti-semitism. I never once mentioned a Jew nor can I blame Jews for what Israel does. It is actually people like yourself who are responsible for increasing anti-semitism by equating Jews with Israel - So perhaps it is you who is the anti-semite?
                  Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 28 June 2015, 21:01.

Comment

Ironically, the Jewish idea of chosen-ness is about as racist as you can get

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                      Ironically, the Jewish idea of chosen-ness is about as racist as you can get
                      Ironically I'd be the first person on this forum to condemn anybody who was remotely anti-semitic and here they are condemning the condemner. Silly people really. More ironically is that the largest Jewish population outside of Israel in the middle-east is Iran! The country is supposedly the most anti-semite. At least they get to be Jewish in Iran while in Saudi Arabia they would be killed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...gogues_in_Iran

Comment

Working...
                      X