• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Man decapitated & Islamist flag raised over French factory"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Because the may be software developers, but they're not very skilled and lack the ability to innovate?
    No. Those are the ones that become contractors

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    one day they will get their hands on a nuke. guaranteed.

just imagine if one of them got their hands on a light sabre and sneaked back to Britain
    'Return of the jedi jihadi puts Britain in jeopardy'

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Quite, so why hasn't there been a jihadi stuxnet
    Because the may be software developers, but they're not very skilled and lack the ability to innovate?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Frankly, it'd be unrealistic to expect many here to be able to solve even simple problems like "what's 1 + 1".
    Didn't it take Principa Mathematica 364 pages to get the answer?

My accountant says 1+1 is whatever I want it to be....

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    There is a definite trend with these nutjobs being engineers of some description or having a tendency to a career in the software industry.

Same with the jihadis as well. boom boom.

The French bloke and the Tunisian, seems like lots of the British ones called themselves software developers as well.
    Quite, so why hasn't there been a jihadi stuxnet

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Frankly, it'd be unrealistic to expect many here to be able to solve even simple problems like "what's 1 + 1".
    Depends on what base the question is in of course

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost

Did I get it write?
    10 base 2

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    There is a definite trend with these nutjobs being engineers of some description or having a tendency to a career in the software industry.

Same with the jihadis as well. boom boom.

The French bloke and the Tunisian, seems like lots of the British ones called themselves software developers as well.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    It's unrealistic, I believe, for such complex problems to be solved on an internet bulletin board frequented by a bunch of IT workers.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    For you Hezbollah are the terrorists, for me Israel are the real terrorists...
    For me Hezbollah are not "the" terrorists, they are simply terrorists - some countries proscribe just the military wing, some the entire organisation.

You seem to be also using comparative, and hence you appear to support terrorism, so long as it isn't as bad as what you perceive to be the terrorism of Israel.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    It's unrealistic, I believe, for such complex problems to be solved on an internet bulletin board frequented by a bunch of IT workers.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Chosen by who?

and for what?
    For a quid, I think.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    FTFY.
    you cannot even mention the Jews with out the (grammar) Nazi's popping up...

:nazi:

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Chosen by who?

and for what?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Why don't you do something constructive like mend some cuckoo clocks or fix the cow bells?
    Cowbells possibly, but cuckoo clocks are Tyrol and Schwarzwald. The mechanisms might be Swiss.

Being a Chosen People doesn't seem to have been a barrel of fun all in all.
    Teyve - "couldn't you have chosen someone else?"

There's little information about Job's origin. He may not have been one of the chosen. The story is one of the oldest in the Bible and if based on a historical character, may well have been before Abe got chosen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X