• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One day I will get to have a $hit in peace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    YANCOTBAC

As for me, one person in the villa with 4 toilets.
    We've all got to start somewhere FLC.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

A pub owner mate of mine always complains that the state of the ladies toilets are way worse than the men's. Even had one girl, block the pan, then wedge the filler float down, lock the door and climb out over the top of the trap. Resulting in much flooding.

I didn't believe him, I mean how could a woman know how to open the top of the cistern?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post
        A pub owner mate of mine always complains that the state of the ladies toilets are way worse than the men's. Even had one girl, block the pan, then wedge the filler float down, lock the door and climb out over the top of the trap. Resulting in much flooding.

I didn't believe him, I mean how could a woman know how to open the top of the cistern?
        She thought there was chocolate in there.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post

Most toilets can be open and closed from outside....

And yeah some ladies toilets are so disgusting it's better to go in the men's.

That's also why clubs have those toilet attendants as it stops them being trashed.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            You poo at home? I only ever poo at work. One has to have something to do to pass the day.
            Earn a fortune in trap 1 I do.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X