• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What car?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Are there many Rapides or Estelles still around?
    Obviously not but they weren't VAG back in those days. Currious to see now see if there is one on ebay

To OP how about this?

http://ebay.co.uk/itm/321752549991?nav=SEARCH
    Last edited by ZARDOZ; 5 June 2015, 17:22.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Get something with soul - trust me - you will be bored rigid in a focus/pashat

Jaguar X-Type 3.0 V6 Sport 4dr
      I'm looking for a commuting mota for around 1500, this would fit the bill

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
        Obviously not but they weren't VAG back in those days. Currious to see now see if there is one on ebay

To OP how about this?

http://ebay.co.uk/itm/321752549991?nav=SEARCH
        It's French with additional electrics.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          It's French with additional electrics.
          Yeah but not so hard to fix. I had a couple of citroens as work cars both cheap as chips to buy and nothing major went wrong with them. Really comfortable with the gas suspension.
          One had abs sensor fault which was 30 quid to fix the other had nothing in 30000 miles. Contrast that with a vauxhall we had where repair bills totalled 2k in as many miles

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
            Yeah but not so hard to fix. I had a couple of citroens as work cars both cheap as chips to buy and nothing major went wrong with them. Really comfortable with the gas suspension.
            One had abs sensor fault which was 30 quid to fix the other had nothing in 30000 miles. Contrast that with a vauxhall we had where repair bills totalled 2k in as many miles
            I used to have Renaults and Citroens back when I was a poor permie, mostly due to them being cheap and having a nice range of gadgets.

Electronics were always the first thing to die (and did always die, in every car). I've been put off them for life now.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
              I'm looking for a commuting mota for around 1500, this would fit the bill
              4 wheel drive too. Don't be dull and buy some Toyota Avensis or some other souless reliable crap.

Comment

Working...
              X