• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vendor died after exchange of contract .....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you're in now - crack open the bubbly and enjoy your new house!

Comment

Excellent all sorted now anyway. I can always empathise with a bloke who likes big butts.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
        In the end they got emergency probate but I did end up with my stuff in storage in a hotel for 9 days completed on Wednesday this week. To say it was a nightmare was an understatement more so because we had no idea when the emergency probate would be granted, everyday for the 9 we were being told today, then it didnt happen.

I won't be moving again after this, it wasnt the end of the world but an experience I don't want again, girlfriend in tears, junior not know what the hell going on, me feeling like sh*t and I have let them down.
        It wasn't your fault. In fact, you're the one who's pulled it back together in the face of a calamity that couldn't have been anticipated. You should give yourself a pat on the back

And congratulations on your new home

Comment

Yeah was out of my control, logically I should not have felt I had let them down but I did .... I learnt alot about probate in a very short period of time
          Well, all well that ends well.

Now all you have to worry about is the lost ghostly wraith standing at the end of your bed during the night staring at you & the wife, while your son is imprisoned in the TV with a dead Indian brave.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Now all you have to worry about is the lost ghostly wraith standing at the end of your bed during the night
            That brings back memories. Seriously.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              That brings back memories. Seriously.
              I didn't know that you'd been married to Karen Carpenter
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

To say it was a nightmare was an understatement...
                I won't be moving again after this, it wasnt the end of the world but an experience I don't want again, girlfriend in tears, junior not know what the hell going on, me feeling like sh*t and I have let them down.
                That just sounds like moving house in general.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X