• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most Successful Cukker Ever since the 90's!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I will miss remarkably few of the esteemed ones.

It's right enough that you only remember the outstandingly bright ones (not many of those), and the outstandingly mediocre ones (plenty of those).

The middling ones just blend into annonymity
    Name and Shame!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      The successful ones aren't going to be posting on here about it.

PRC and n5gooner had "real" businesses and haven't been seen for a while.
      WHS

I reckon HairyArsedBloke was that guy who trousered £ 10,000,000 for selling his mobile app to some megacorp.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

If I remember correctly HAB screen scraped financial sites looking for arbitrage.

I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          HAB died.
          His blog stopped suddenly in 2010. I hope you are wrong, I liked HAB.

I liked his view on Labour.

NSFW

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fa1hDzhnx0...off+labour.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            If I remember correctly HAB screen scraped financial sites looking for arbitrage.

I could be wrong.
            Correct, and he said he had whumped up a handy app for collating the resulting data on his Blackberry, and about the same time I read that someone in East London (where he lived) had flogged a similar sounding app for several million. And not long after, HAB stopped posting here.

(It is sad to think he might have died, as someone else mentioned. I remember him also saying he had health problems.)
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Heart problems if I remember right, always saying he was expecting to go soon, that and personal hygiene issues.

Comment

I liked HAB. It was his threads that made me think it would be a good idea to post in CUK General...

Comment

This missus isn't happy. She's made more money from this site then all those names put together.... apparently..
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X