• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE CC Elections 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right so which group of muppets are the ones I need to vote for.

Yes i've held my nose and joined IPSE

If TF and MS are willing to devote their time to providing some common sense to IPSE the least I can do is spend 1/2 a days money to support them...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      I vaguely remember (who started with the double Gin and whisky rounds) in the pub last week, you pretended to be a jock to fit in with the rest of us, I think you failed the 'salt & sauce' test
      Since when did a Scotsman sip G&T from a wine glass?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Good point

I will get my coat now

Comment

Give him a chance. He was merely challenging the usual stereotype of Buckfast and Special brew straight from the bottle and can...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            right so which group of muppets are the ones I need to vote for.

Yes i've held my nose and joined IPSE

If TF and MS are willing to devote their time to providing some common sense to IPSE the least I can do is spend 1/2 a days money to support them...
            Blimey Before we know it, TykeMerc will be signing up too!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              And we're off

I've voted for my five preferred candidates (including myself) - the silent ones have done nothing to earn my vote, so I refuse to vote for them. If you cannot engage with the electorate during the campaign, I would worry about their contribution to the CC if elected.

As I've said before, if anyone wants to know my detailed thoughts on the candidates, send me a PM.
              I quite agree and haven't used my full voting allowance.

But I have voted for all here
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

My voting papers just arrived! I'm now imagining 21,000 members all eagerly reading candidate statements!

Comment

My voting papers just arrived! I'm now imagining 21,000 members all eagerly reading candidate statements!
                  You have an over-active imagination

If 2100 do, it'll be a start
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Also this year an email will arrive that automatically logs you in to vote, no more requesting your userid or password

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                      Also this year an email will arrive that automatically logs you in to vote, no more requesting your userid or password
                      What could possibly go wrong?
                      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                      X