• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Democratic anarchy in action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I've already voted by post.

How many times?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      SNP/Green/UKIP will get 0 seats. It will be a conservative landslide. UKIP will probably cease to exist as a party after the elections.
      It'll be interesting to see what happens to UKIP if Farage doesn't win and has to step down.

Apart from Godfrey Bloom (who isn't a member any more) and Neil Hamilton, does anyone know any the name of any other UKIP politician?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        It'll be interesting to see what happens to UKIP if Farage doesn't win and has to step down.

Apart from Godfrey Bloom (who isn't a member any more) and Neil Hamilton, does anyone know any the name of any other UKIP politician?
        he has already paved the way for an ill health exit and the female deputy is stepping up.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There was that Reckless bloke.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            There was that Reckless bloke.
            The last poll I looked at said that they'd lose either Reckless or Carswell. Don't know which is which, to be honest.

And let's face it - Reckless as a leader is just open to too many bad jokes.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              The Green Party. Because they are "caring" lefties (want to control everyone else and decide what is best for everyone) this will probably be ignored; Barely Legal: Sick “Childhood Sexuality” Shame of Bennett’s Boyfriend*-* Gaia Fawkes

Had it been a Tory or a UKIP representative there would have been a lot more howling.
              Sorry, I didn't get to the hatchet piece on Natalie's Bennet's partner's shocking views on sexual matters. I got distracted by the Totty Watch category and image of Karen Danczuk unwrapping herself from the flag of St George (Karen's St Phwooarr's -ge's day message).

Could you precis for us?
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                The express had a pop at the Argyll & Bute SNP candidate because he said 'hun' on a football forum in 2007. Sad thing is there are people here saying they now won't vote for him. (Huns mostly).

Overheard a couple of old geezers in a pub last week saying that he'd been round their street campaigning but they told him to '**** off' because he has an Irish name so shouldn't be allowed to stand for the SNP.
                Mhairi Black (at 20 would be the youngest MP in over 200 years) has had football related mud slung at her too. Bigotry is alive and well in the unionist movement in Scotland.

Comment

BBC shows his constituency tied 3 ways between Lab, Con and UKIP. Isn't there a safer seat he could've contested?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It's the first election I remember where the parties are trying to outbid each other in banning stuff
                    vote for us, we'll ban much more than them.
                    control freaks
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                      Sorry, I didn't get to the hatchet piece on Natalie's Bennet's partner's shocking views on sexual matters. I got distracted by the Totty Watch category and image of Karen Danczuk unwrapping herself from the flag of St George (Karen's St Phwooarr's -ge's day message).

Could you precis for us?
                      She is married to a paedo.
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X