• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Democratic anarchy in action"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    We are a political union of 4 countries, a united kingdom, if you like.
    Or even if you don't like, as in your case!

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Yes, he was at it at the weekend again "The SNP want to break up our country". For a start, 'we' are not a country. We are a political union of 4 countries, a united kingdom, if you like.
    A very poor argument. There is no single, clear definition of "country" that has been agreed on.
    You can argue that the UK is not a country, but by many definitions it is.

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I love this 'breaking up Britain' tulipe that Cameron likes to repeat over and over.

'Break Up Britain' sounds much more dramatic than 'Leave the United Kingdom by democratic means'.
    Yes, he was at it at the weekend again "The SNP want to break up our country". For a start, 'we' are not a country. We are a political union of 4 countries, a united kingdom, if you like.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Has Everyone Gone Tonto?

Breaking Up Britain was always too big a job for Scotland. When you want a thing done properly, send for the Tories.
    I love this 'breaking up Britain' tulipe that Cameron likes to repeat over and over.

'Break Up Britain' sounds much more dramatic than 'Leave the United Kingdom by democratic means'.

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Has Everyone Gone Tonto?

Breaking Up Britain was always too big a job for Scotland. When you want a thing done properly, send for the Tories.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

I always knew he was a bit strange

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    How dare you!

Natalie would never succumb to the bourgeois, parternalistic, outmoded feudalistic slavery of marriage. If you're going to make a nasty, smallminded, desperate, lying slur, please use the correct form …

Her partner is a paedo.

You're welcome. BTW, I think for the Left to be 'self-loathing' would be redundant, you do a good job of loathing them all on your own.
    That is the first sensible thing you have ever said

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    She is married to a paedo.
    How dare you!

Natalie would never succumb to the bourgeois, parternalistic, outmoded feudalistic slavery of marriage. If you're going to make a nasty, smallminded, desperate, lying slur, please use the correct form …

Her partner is a paedo.

You're welcome. BTW, I think for the Left to be 'self-loathing' would be redundant, you do a good job of loathing them all on your own.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Nothing in the link you posted claims that. Sounds like a weirdo though...
    He asked for a precis

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Nothing in the link you posted claims that. Sounds like a weirdo though...

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    Sorry, I didn't get to the hatchet piece on Natalie's Bennet's partner's shocking views on sexual matters. I got distracted by the Totty Watch category and image of Karen Danczuk unwrapping herself from the flag of St George (Karen's St Phwooarr's -ge's day message).

Could you precis for us?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    It's the first election I remember where the parties are trying to outbid each other in banning stuff
    vote for us, we'll ban much more than them.
    control freaks

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    It'll be interesting to see what happens to UKIP if Farage doesn't win and has to step down.
    BBC shows his constituency tied 3 ways between Lab, Con and UKIP. Isn't there a safer seat he could've contested?

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    The express had a pop at the Argyll & Bute SNP candidate because he said 'hun' on a football forum in 2007. Sad thing is there are people here saying they now won't vote for him. (Huns mostly).

Overheard a couple of old geezers in a pub last week saying that he'd been round their street campaigning but they told him to '**** off' because he has an Irish name so shouldn't be allowed to stand for the SNP.
    Mhairi Black (at 20 would be the youngest MP in over 200 years) has had football related mud slung at her too. Bigotry is alive and well in the unionist movement in Scotland.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    The Green Party. Because they are "caring" lefties (want to control everyone else and decide what is best for everyone) this will probably be ignored; Barely Legal: Sick “Childhood Sexuality” Shame of Bennett’s Boyfriend*-* Gaia Fawkes

Had it been a Tory or a UKIP representative there would have been a lot more howling.
    Sorry, I didn't get to the hatchet piece on Natalie's Bennet's partner's shocking views on sexual matters. I got distracted by the Totty Watch category and image of Karen Danczuk unwrapping herself from the flag of St George (Karen's St Phwooarr's -ge's day message).

Could you precis for us?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X