• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PR Disaster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Glass who organised the protest against Farage in the pub is a 'junior climate leader (Guardian)'
    and he writes (occasionally) for the Guardian

Say what you like about the mail PJ, but at least their contributors don't go out performing thuggery on the streets.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Dan Glass who organised the protest against Farage in the pub is a 'junior climate leader (Guardian)'
      and he writes (occasionally) for the Guardian

Say what you like about the mail PJ, but at least their contributors don't go out performing thuggery on the streets.
      Wow, one hell of a stretch there. The Graun has published precisely three pieces by Glass, the most recent over three years ago.

But yeah, Farage is a public figure and an odious twerp, but even joke politicians should be allowed a family Sunday lunch in peace. One thing about the press coverage puzzles me though. Apparently Farage drove away leaving his children behind in the pub. Just how scary were these 'thugs'?

Look, a squirrel!

James Delingpole leads Telegraph into vicious climate over email | George Monbiot | Environment | The Guardian
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Wow. another stretch

seems like there were a few graun contributors there, not just Glass. It's starting to look like the newspapers summer charabanc holiday.

Recycle or DIE ? This is the nasty face of the greens with their mob rule and drowning out of opposing voices

what a PR disaster
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

I consider Natalie Bennett to be far more odious or 'twerpier' than Farage, but YMMV.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
            I consider Natalie Bennett to be far more odious or 'twerpier' than Farage, but YMMV.
            When asked what sort of people should be allowed to migrate to Britain, he said: “People who do not have HIV, to be frank. That’s a good start.
            When asked if women should be told to go to the toilet to breastfeed, Farage replied: “Or perhaps sit in the corner, or whatever it might be –
            Then there's the 'Romanians next door' gaffe, the Farage Family Educational Trust on the Isle of Man.

And as a bonus, a taste of what is in store for UK science policy of Nige gets in...

Friday Eclipse Proves The Sun Is Heating The Earth, Say Ukip's Roger Helmer

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
              Then there's the 'Romanians next door' gaffe, the Farage Family Educational Trust on the Isle of Man.

And as a bonus, a taste of what is in store for UK science policy of Nige gets in...

Friday Eclipse Proves The Sun Is Heating The Earth, Say Ukip's Roger Helmer

Even funnier are the Green loons that think the climate is driven by CO2
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Even funnier are the Green loons that think the climate is driven by CO2
                At least the Greenies are thinking of the children..

Well, not everybodys , obv...
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

At least the Greenies are thinking of the children..

Well, not everybodys , obv...
                  Please deploy the appropriate hatred: these were LGBT/HIV campaigners. Here is the mob of jackbooted thugs ruthlessly silencing all dissent…

Terrifying. No wonder Nige and UKIP made a complaint to the police when they turned up. What's that? They didn't?

Comment

Well If I took my kids out for lunch and it ended up with people sitting on my bonnet taking selfies, I would not be amused

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Well If I took my kids out for lunch and it ended up with people sitting on my bonnet taking selfies, I would not be amused
                      Nor me. Clearly the 'man of the people' is not quite a man of all the people. But 'mob rule and drowning out of opposing voices'?

Comment

Working...
                      X