• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are we drinking this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You name it, I'm drinking it
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Not sure if you're joking or you meant you've tried to copy their recipe, or that they sell official kits? SN (the regular 5.6% one) is my favourite lager and the Torpedo is lovely. But I've seen they also do Narwhal and others, which go up to crazy strengths.

Anyway I've had tonsillitis which made alcohol burn like anything... I've got a bottle of red from Laithwaites I opened a week ago to finish if I feel up to it.
      Doog, me ol' mucker, this is a recipe that was online from a homebrew site. I've used the actual ingredients (grains, malts, yeasts, boiling hops etc) to produce a stunningly great beer, of similar quality to the commercial brand. At 90p/pint, it's fantastic! And so say many people. Makes a good Xmas pressie as well.

Sorry to hear about the tonsillitis - hope it clears up pronto.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        You name it, I'm drinking it
        Suity's urine.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Suity's urine.

I suspect drinking that would either make me immune to anything or...we won"t go there
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Fookin loads a booooosh

Comment

Who's sockie is this?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Just had a very pleasant bottle of Chilean Carmenere and I am now awaiting Cardinal Mendoza.

Comment

Just had a bottle of Old Panther Piss:

Now just about to start on Sheep Dip:

And when the ladies turn up, it'll be Lufthansa Cocktails:

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Just had a bottle of Old Panther Piss:

Now just about to start on Sheep Dip:

And when the ladies turn up, it'll be Lufthansa Cocktails:

That Sheep Dip's as ruff as f**ck. Been the same bottle behind the bar of my local for nigh on 20 years. One taste of that & you never go back.

Comment

Cardinal Mendoza has tipped up with El Gran Duque de Alba would you believe it?

Comment

Working...
                      X