• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OpenText Developer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OpenText Developer

For any agents that may be reading.

OpenText is a software Vendor. Much like Microsoft is. Only not as big.

They have many Product offerings in the enterprise software market, ranging from workflow systems to enterprise content management systems.

If you are asked to find an OpenText developer, please identify for which product before posting the job on the boards and then spamming the inboxes of everyone with the word OpenText on their CV.

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

so the email built your hopes up but the phone call from the agent shattered them....

Would have thought you were used to rejection by now...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      so the email built your hopes up but the phone call from the agent shattered them....

Would have thought you were used to rejection by now...
      I took a different message from Suity's post. I understood he was now in Germany having just learnt that putting 'OpenText' on his CV and telling the agent he knew everything about it wasn't the best idea in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        For any agents that may be reading.

Oracle is a software Vendor. Much like Microsoft is. Only not quite as big.

They have many Product offerings in the enterprise software market, ranging from database systems to programming languages.

If you are asked to find an Oracle developer, please identify for which product before posting the job on the boards and then spamming the inboxes of everyone with the word Oracle on their CV.
        FTFY
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

what is Opentext doing on your CV?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            FTFY
            POTD!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              what is Opentext doing on your CV?
              Because if it was ClosedText then no one would be able to see it
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X