• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apple Fanboi's go oooooh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan Bois go ooooohhh

everyone else goes f00k off you hipster tw@s

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Always hated Apple and their pedantic users, I will never buy one of their overpriced products. You don't even need them anymore when you run photoshop, which was the one and only reason why a person should buy a Mac, back in the 1990's
      If you can't afford it, just say that rather than insulting Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
        Affording Apple gear is easy, putting up with the superior attitude and built in smugstorm is a different matter.
        As is coping with people using the words fanboi twat whenever they spot the logo.

I don't see the attraction of any of these watch products yet, they don't appear to offer useful functionality and the battery life is comical to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
          You really think contractors here cannot afford a piece of tulip packaged as an Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            You really think contractors here cannot afford a piece of tulip packaged as an Apple product?
            joking - definition of joking by The Free Dictionary

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              That is my view, iteration 1 of Apple Products are always a bit of a "if only they did this as well"
              Apart from the iPad, which was pretty great even v1 (granted they ripped most of it from the iPhone).

Nobody seems very impressed with what Apple have said so far, and the whole smart-watch concept doesn't appear to have caught the public's interest. Although that was really the case with tablets too - pre-iPad they existed but most people couldn't see the point.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                No interest in the watch at the moment. I'll pick up a pebble time for the moment...
                Have you backed the Pebble Time on Kickstarter then?

I missed the early bird offers, so it's a starred project for me and I'll think about it.

Seeing as my wife bought me an Omega Seamaster for my birthday, it might seem a little churlish to wear a Pebble instead. But I would like to know when a kik message arrives and my phone is on silent.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Style over substance...http://forums.contractoruk.com/techn...cbook-pro.html -
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Always hated Apple and their pedantic users, I will never buy one of their overpriced products. You don't even need them anymore when you run photoshop, which was the one and only reason why a person should buy a Mac, back in the 1990's
                    Then don't post in this thread.

Simples.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Then don't post in this thread.

Simples.
                      You apple religious people don't like dissenters, do you! If your faith can't handle a little ribbing then it's not a strong faith is it.

Comment

Working...
                      X