• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it about Take Away Delivery Drivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    And how do you know if they are working to send their kids to university?
    I pay taxes on my income to support the state.

Any you don't need to support your kids, they can get a lovely loan And they probably shouldn't be going to uni, too many people are.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I pay taxes on my income to support the state.
      Yes, the hefty tax on your meager salary and none on dividends, if I may say so!

Any you don't need to support your kids, they can get a lovely loan
      Not sure in which decade you went to the Uni, so cannot comment on how updated you are about the subject.

And they probably shouldn't be going to uni, too many people are.
      Wonderful attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Yes, the hefty tax on your meager salary and none on dividends, if I may say so!
        The hefty tax on my company profits

Not sure in which decade you went to the Uni, so cannot comment on how updated you are about the subject.
        Very.

Wonderful attitude.
        It's true. The "everyone should go to university" dogma is partly why the government is no longer able to subsidise university fees in the same way.

I doubt you tip the girl on the till at Tesco, why should delivery drivers be able to send kids to uni but not her?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I had one delivery guy asked me why the curtains had been closed the last couple of times 'because he liked to look into my magnificent front room'

and last week a different guy admired my kitchen 'it's so big and lovely'

no its not. you turd. now drop me curry and ***** the ***** off you f** *****
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X