• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gingham Dress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      I think that's YMCA man, actually.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

"Alex, there's no need to feel down.
        I said Alex, pick yourself off the ground.
        I said, Alex, 'cause you're in a new town
        There's no need to be unhappy.

Alex, there's a place you can go.
        I said, Alex, when you're short on your SKA dough.
        You can search there, and I'm sure you will find
        Many URLs that link to a good time.

It's fun to develop the S-K-A-Man
        It's fun to develop the S-K-A-Man"
        etc
        Last edited by hyperD; 19 September 2006, 17:42.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          I think that's YMCA man, actually.

Comment

Look lads, have some respect, MF took the time and effort to get this thread going so he could take the piss out of me (again) and you've all gone and taken it off-topic. That's just not right, and you should all be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.
            Yes Alex, you look really good in that leatheresque gimpy suit (not sure about the 'tache, although that's nothing new) but this is my nightmare thread, not yours.
            Fecks sake, what is it with you people? Let the Mordy-bashing continue henceforth...

Mordy in "I don't give a tulip for at least the rest of the week, we beat the Mancs again" Mode
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              "Alex, there's no need to feel down.
              I said Alex, pick yourself off the ground.
              I said, Alex, 'cause you're in a new town
              There's no need to be unhappy.

Alex, there's a place you can go.
              I said, Alex, when you're short on your SKA dough.
              You can search there, and I'm sure you will find
              Many URLs that link to a good time.

It's fun to develop the S-K-A-Man
              It's fun to develop the S-K-A-Man"

Comment

TL;DR, can someone summarise (and make it interesting)?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Zeity - another blast from the past wielding a blunt instrument with which to beat me. OK, I admit all, it was me in the gingham dress, but since that was only in MF's head (or dreams, which is far, far worse) I consider myself totally exonerated. Besides, a jury would never convict - and there was me thinking I thought I looked quite cute in MF's dream. Oh bugger, I just said that out loud, didn't I? Where did I leave those cyanide pills...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Seriously, is this the longest gap between posts on a thread in internet history? Over 9 and a half years. Since it was started in my honour, so to speak, I hereby claim my prize. Can't wait to see what it might be...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Five more gingham dresses.

Whatever did you expect?
                      Zeiety, expected nothing less from you. How are you you old bugger?

Comment

Working...
                      X