• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Front page of times - muslamic paedophiles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    So we give them what they want? They want an us and them society and to cause the division and hatred
    And you seem all too happy to acquiesce.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The context for the headline os provided right below:

An urgent national debate is needed to address the disproportionate number of Muslim men among groups convicted of using and selling young teenagers for sex,
      I note that you felt outraged by the 'victimisation' of Muslims, but you don't have overt concerns about the 'victimisation' of men?

Comment

When did it become ok to victimise people based on religion or race?

"Report calls for debate on Muslim sex grooming"

Replace Muslim for "Black" or "Jewish"
        Maybe it has to do with this...

The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham, when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Maybe it has to do with this...

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          So your saying that these criminals are marrying their victims? I never heard of a religion promoting rape and child abuse. Firstly just because some historic texts claim something it does not mean the people of that religion believe it to be true. Secondly I highly doubt Muslims would approve of children being married in today's society, even if they believed the above to be true.

Comment

So your saying that these criminals are marrying their victims? I never heard of a religion promoting rape and child abuse. Firstly just because some historic texts claim something it does not mean the people of that religion believe it to be true. Secondly I highly doubt Muslims would approve of children being married in today's society, even if they believed the above to be true.

Where does it happen - Girls Not Brides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9Fdef_2B4
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

If we manage to convince the Chinese that Jihadists' testicles are aphrodisiacs, within ten years they'll have disappeared...
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hundreds if not thousands of young children have been exploited because of liberal views such as yours. Lets tiptoe through life with our eyes closed so we don't offend anyone!! B011ox

The grooming of young white girls is predominantly a muslims Bangladesh/Pakistani problem so lets stop pussy footing around and say it and stop the abuse!!!

Rotherham buried its head and look what happened.

Jesus, some people

Comment

There was a violent rape in Glasgow last week, the description was a black man with no front teeth. So the next day I was walking past this news paper stand and I see the hoarding "search on for toothless rapist", like half the people in Glasgow have no front teeth, really they were they too scared to say "hunt on for black man" which would have narrowed it down considerably.

Comment

Firstly just because some historic texts claim something it does not mean the people of that religion believe it to be true.
                    You're trolling, right? That's EXACTLY what religion is FFS !

How much else do you have to twist so that you can reject the Muslim connection?

How do you feel about the theory that because we white folks are kafirs, we, or rather, our women and girls, are fair game for abuse because we're essentially sub-human?

Or the argument that these people with their stone age religion don't get that white girls don't want it all the time because they don't cover their faces / listen to pop music / some other convenient delusional excuse?

FFS you sir are an utter moron.

Comment

When you have laws that forbid it and second laws that take precedence over the first, where rapists can get away with it if they marry the victim? Wiki is your friend!

Your (and their) problem with definition is caused by the global resistance to non-secularism. When all Muslims of every nationality adopt, accept and respect the laws of most civilised 21st century societies and seperate their religion from their laws, society and government and then drag those things up to the same 21st century level from the 3rd century, then the problem of definition goes away.

Oh, and obviously you don't know, the white dude in Oxford was a fixer, he was imprisoned for conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X