• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2015 Formula 1 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Well this race, VDG isn't eligible to drive as he hasn't got a license. So the team are allowed to field a replacement.
    If you want the technicalities it seems that the lack of a licence can also be pinned on Sauber and therefore probably makes things worse in a courts eyes rather than solves a problem....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ferrari are doing a snazzy summary of each race on their website, here's Malaysia. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see links for the other races this season.
      • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
      • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Never rated Vettel.....--He's nowhere near Hamilton of Riccardo and he won't have the Ferrari team on his side yet either. The real fight will be between Mercedes and Red Bull.
        How wrong can you be.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
          How wrong can you be.
          Not that wrong. Special circumstances around tyre wear and strategic decision making. China will be a better test of Mercedes vs Ferrari, and I expect Renault to sort the engine issues - which affect both braking and cornering - by the time they get to Europe.

However, as has been seen many times, basing predicted results on winter testing is never a good idea
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I'm not so sure about Renault. They've had a whole year - since the 2014 season started - to work on the new engine and seem to have stuffed up.

I think Honda will be making massive steps forward though.

Come on Ferrari, give Manor one of your 2015 engines...
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X