• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good riddance of the week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime I see this thread I think I should merge it with https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...anned-why.html
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Everytime I see this thread I think I should merge it with https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...anned-why.html
      That's because you're a cretin.

Hth.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        I think it's disrespectful but if people want to do this, who am I to stop them?
        What an odd attitude. I didn’t take you for the “If you see something disrespectful, ignore it” type.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          What an odd attitude. I didn’t take you for the “If you see something disrespectful, ignore it” type.
          What would you do and what would you expect me to do in this instance?

Bearing in mind that the outrage bus is currently undergoing its MoT.
          Last edited by Zigenare; 28 February 2019, 16:24.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

War memorials get smashed up on an almost weekly basis and there is hardly a peep in the news. Stick a Papier Mache tory head on a stick and take it to a demo you will get a round of applause.

Some northern rifle club fires a few pellets at a zerox of a fruit loop Islamist and it's the end of civilised society.

The only reason this is in the news as it drives clicks from the outrage mob on twitter to news sites. It's just a slightly more sophisticated version of "what Susan Tully from Grange Hill looks like now is jaw dropping"

Comment

What would you do and what would you expect me to do in this instance?

Bearing in mind that the outrage bus is currently undergoing its MoT.
              I expect you to ignore it.

Which begs the question, why are you even on this thread? Begum hasn’t been charged with any crime and the most anyone can say at the moment is that she’s been disrespectful. No point you having an opinion on her then, I guess. Just ignore it.

Comment

I think it's disrespectful...
                More puerile than disrespectful. Bit pathetic really. And so are the people firing at photos.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Well there's a fecking surprise.

Another snowflake.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Well there's a fecking surprise.

Another snowflake.
                    Said a gammonflake.

Comment

Think I'd like to shoot at targets with some pictures on - Corbyn, Juncker, Macron, Ken Clarke, Prince Charles, Steve Coogan, Bob Geldorf, John Bercow ...<long list here, including almost everyone but me>

PS But does it have to be pictures?
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X